Hip Hop Hooray!

Hello blog readers,

Apparently I have some loyalists reading this blog! If you are a person that occasionally visits my blog through a link or from my msn then I appreciate it! And if you bookmarked me that's even more love from me and my wang!

Anyway today was quite a special day... I met only 2 people.. ie. Jocelyn and Michele who both made my day.. Ha.

Mucho love to Michele though! I love the pen and I'll take some photos tonight!

Big thanks to all the people that messaged me, if I didn't respond (Which is to everyone that did send me one) I apologize for me being a poor douchebag...

So I've hit the big 18, not much else different... besides you should buy my camera from eBay: Click & Buy Me

So my wishlist? Besides a PS3/Macbook all I need now is to complete my Fixie so I can become a hipster.

Yes, a step to becoming a hipster is closing in...

Peace. /Timbo400

2 comments:

Bao Kim Nguyen said...

Happy birthday for the umpteenth time!

You sexy bitch. If I show you pics of my naked will you really send me pics of yourself naked?

Timothy Duong said...

if i had too... =[