Fuck. Sick again?

Hey peeps, loyalists that even bother to read my never-updated journal/blog on life.

That's right. School holidays started today but I'm 1. Sick, 2. Going to Fraser Island on Sunday.

That rips out a whole fucking week of my holidays! Fucking whack!

But yeh, chicken nuggets are practically chicken schnitzels just smaller. I had both today, and they are both nearly the same. What a jip. Along with some random soup noodles, that made my current lazy fat asshole diet.

Oh and life? Fuck. Last seven days. 3 movies at the Cinemas.

In order of coolness.

1. Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton 2008)
2. Hancock
3. Don't Mess With The Zohan

Fuck, that's a lot of fucking money the cinemas are making considering each movie played once every 2 hours have about 40 customers playing $10-15 x several diff movies. I would stick to my homebrew/ghetto CAMs and shit. But that defeats the whole purpose, I don't have a Clipse home theatre system with a 16:9 plasma tv + R2D2 projector that plays on a wall thats the size of bigfoot's forehead. Movies at the movies, it's such a waste of time considering you sit there for 2 hours silent (Unless you're one of those douchebags that talk throughout it)

Maybe it's for conversation and enlightenment (Besides the clean cut entertainment) But fuck, I've been there 3 times in the last week, have I fallen for consumerism of useless events. Am I just fiending for some action on the big screen. Whatevs.

Anyway it's time to end the post:

Here's my latest work. Some comic book action. Teasers:





Yours sincerely. /Timbo400.


0 comments: