Slow Crawl.

Fuck. I'm currently slowly starting to stress. Timbo stress? LOL WUT?

Well lucky me leaves everything to lucky last minute.

I have my passport that NEEDS to come in ASAP. I need to do a 1500 word essay on 19th Century Art (Which sucks the balls, since I only like 20/21st) and now on top of this all I'm forced to sell my old camera (Which I don't want to sell)

Well to settle stories, my passport was lodged this week finally. I leave for Europe on the 21st of November. I need my Passport ASAP to book the tickets and the Korean stopover. Fuck my face.

Then I have a 1500 word essay which I obviously have not started. It's really pissing me off atm. I need to pass it to pass THAP Theory Classes. Then I have to re-pre-enrol since I failed 2 subjects first semester. Fuck. Theoretically I'm fucked.

And I'm selling my Nikon D70s. Yes you heard me right. I just clocked up a $300 bill and need to pay my Mum ASAP before anything else goes down. So I'm going to be missing a body. :/

I'm not in the mood to post photos anymore. Fucking internet and optus. You're suppose to be the godsend that people relate to when they notice and find out Telstra sucks the megacock. You're not suppose to join the imperial forces of the Darkside and fuck us over. Fuck you. Fuck you and your fucking shitty evil scheming plans offered to us. Fuck you and your fine print (Which I read lol)

Listening to: Cosmic Gate - Open Your Heart
Drawing: New style of drawing that I think might be permanent.
Eating: Nothing. Stomach acids and bile are eating the linings.
Feeling: Dirty and fiending for a ride out. Also a smoke.

Selling: Nikon D70s (9000 Shutter Count) + 18-70mm f3.5-5.6 DX/AF-S lens (Boxes/Manuals Incl' and other shit/ACC) $400 ONO

Fuck you and your clique.

"To Awaken and Disturb the Peaceful"

Deep, deep into the cavities of what some would call my mind,
With latex I grab and hold onto what I can find;
De Ja Vu it cannot be, for this vision I have not seen,
Through the archives and shelves the dust remains,
Pacing alongside the walls where I have not been;
Take a book and start to read, the past of an evil deed,
Complex and faded was the thought, darkness was what it brought;
Like a razor blade in my mouth, the axe in the head of my spouse,
Echoes in the hall of a pest, quieter than a mouse;
Slow spreading disease, festering on my wounds,
Maggots enter and leave as they please, suffocating alone in my tomb.


/timbo400

1 comments:

Kim said...

I didn't even know you were going to Europe :(

Take pics!