Like a pair of crutches.

It's been a wild last few weeks with lots of regret. I cannot share with you faithful readers but I am going to be truthful after this post :P

I must admit, it was a bit of a charade. I couldn't let go, I was somewhat insecure? I'm still unsure, it's quite a blur. I guess I let go of the crutches. I feel relieved. Although it's only a single step towards you, I am confident it won't be the last.

I also reformatted my computer so that's really fun/nice addition. Also I have my passport + boarding tickets for the EuroTrip. I might have said this but I have booked a luncheon at one of Gordon Ramsey's kitchens. Hopefully he's cooking and I can be sworn at the guy that's got a license to curse. I might also be going to Legoland. It's been a childhood dream to visit such a place. I would rate it over Disneyland/World (That place never really got me :/)

I've also been doing some sketches and would love to share but they're quite embarrassing.

Peace /timbo400

3 comments:

jasmine lee said...

oh wow . hi tim . nice to know youre alive (Y) .

i wish i could go on a eurotrip .

Anonymous said...

Sup man. This seems weird but this is Klutch from GD. Can you happen to get in contact with Blaze and ask him what that sneaker website that has invites-only access? It's a private community kind of site but I forget what the URL is. Thanks if you get this.

Timothy Duong said...

yo klutch, you talking about sneakerplay.com?