Animal Instinct

Bumping: Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth.

Uargh. School.

Got mad assignments to do + shitty weather = no time for photos.

Fuck. Anyway the DS takes up the last 3 hours of my night EACH night. 12-3am. That's been for the last week or so. So that's 21 hours + daylight playing which is about 2-3 hours (2 hours on the train ride and maybe a game or 2 somewhere in between) So that's about 40 hours per week so far? All because? All because of "The World Ends With You"

It's pretty bad fucking ass. It's got me hooked. And for anyone that has played it. It's a F'd up game. F for fabulous.

Finished it today finally, so I got it off my chest and can finally focus on other shit.

This Friday is a pupil free day so I'm so hitting up Michele's house for some Skins action! Season one bitches! Hardcore.

/Timbo400

My fav song:

2 comments:

Iori said...

shit blog

lol

Any luck with the bike hunt for me?

Timothy Duong said...

fuc you.

lol