Cycles.

Man so yeh, It's time for me to pull shit back together once again.

Mum being afk from home has made me maybe not independent but definitely lazier. Haha. (I'm not sure how that works, but who cares)

So I've been doing "experimental drawing" It's the epitome of WHAT THE FUCK. I mean we draw ourselves breathing. No not ourselves breathing, let me rephrase that. We draw our "breaths" via lines. The length of the lines determine the length of our breaths.... and that was last week.
This week was all about frottage (lol) we were "rubbing" the marks of the ground and all this weird fucking ritual bullshit. I hate you experiemental drawing. I hate you with a passion.

Although it does build a BIT of concept.. other than that.. fuck you.

And now I'm tossing up between computer drawing and life drawing...

So some other updates. I went to Chen's house (Chen) since he's constructing our new website! He's fvcken awesome! Although I don't have updates, all I can say is that it's very professional and awesome ^^.

So yeh. I'm riding once every few days which is good. Going to sketch some stuff too! Hopefully I can develop my old sketching style! :D (I miss it so much T__T)

/timbo400

0 comments: