Put Your Arms Around Me

There's not often a song really catches my attention that isn't already on my library playlist... that plays on the radio. Now I was driving to my sister's work which is literally a 2-3 minute drive depending on whether or not you get the single set of lights or not, anyway this song comes on and it's like my heart is icecream on a warm summers day... (today was ridiculously cold, ~15'c) and so I sat in the car listening to the sweetness of it.

Here is the song:

I've also been sketching here and there, here's a little break down of images...

Scene one of my major work processed in Adobe Illustrator, WIP.


Berry Digital Media logo created for a client. WIP also. It's currently the "WEB2.0" look :P


Then I tried to drew myself if I was an attractive person... (I wish T^T) it's based on the illustrations of David M Buisan. I tried to copy the first figure (Top right) but failed miserably.

/timbo400

0 comments: