Photographic Accessories

Note: the following post contains a lot of photographic jargon, you may not want to read on, if so, enjoy the photos.

So I have some new toys that I recently bought, they're all slowly trickling through my mailbox to me. Each day a new parcel comes and it's like a lottery I know that I'm going to win except I don't know the prize. One by one the couriers bring them to me, starting first with the parts I need least followed by the parts I need most at the end (SD cards, how can I shoot without a SD card?)

So enough with the slow torture, here's what was awaiting usage.




After gathering what I could today I was left with the dreaded fate of no SD card to test out my new toy. So I had to borrow my mums hidden SD card. With minimal shots available from the measly 2GB I mucked around with the camera.


My fish vapor died 2 weeks ago, he was my first fighting fish in a long time, I owned him for about 5 or so months. He was my favorite fish until I got the big tank. RIP Vapor.
Shot using the D7000 with 60mm 2.8 Micro with a SB-700 to light. He's dried like that.

2 comments:

_daviD said...

Oooh nice, you have to let me shoot with the 60mm, I'm still fighting over a 60mm 2.8 macro and a 50mm 1.4 (or both). Let me play!!!!!!

Timothy Duong said...

Get an adaptor? Borrow my macro :)