Shameful Plug, Win Keith Haring!

I was having a conversation with my mate David Lee about blogs and photography, finding out how to improve in both fields. It struck me how much readers and followers matter to me to keep up this blog, without you reading I wouldn't be writing. I tend to OCD over my website stats watching how many hits I get since I'm not any more special than your average internet user but I envy talented bloggers whose sites get so many hits (Well they are talented! And talent needs recognition) and it makes me wish I was a prodigy at something even if it's something weird cause I know that there's a niche crowd on the internet. So I'm trying to pump out more work and write more as some would notice from the influx of posts from my neglected blog.

So this post? It's not just a ramble about how I crave attention from you readers, it's more of a shameful plug for my eBay account and all the things I'm selling. Yes, today I cleaned my room and emptied all the unnecessary objects and these happen to be worth some money (Especially since I just spent all my money on camera gear and need to bring back up my funds)

Aside from promoting my eBay wares, I've decided to give away something that has sentimental reason to me. From one person to another I'd like to give away 2 of my 3 Keith Haring badges from the Tate Modern in England when I visited in 2009. Sure it's not much but you can't really complain if it's free right?



Edit: Another prize is in the pool! I found this on my shelf! Get posting!



So all you have to do is comment on this post, just a quick survey who actually reads it! Attach your email to the post and I'll randomly pick and email the winner in 3 days.

Oh and Mafia, I'll give you the other one regardless of you posting or not ha! I remember I was suppose to give you them back in the day.

PS. Last plug, I swear. My bike is for sale. Check eBay! Ha!

4 comments:

tk said...

been following this blog of yours for the last few months, you seem to always go to the concerts in sydney i miss (doom, odd future, nosaj thing) anyway, keep up the nice photos dude.

MAFIA said...

Haha ur cute!!!

_daviD said...

bigbrother is always watching you

that andrew yee said...

hey man i need badges stat