Fuck Yeh.


Total fuck yeh.

Ultimate fuckness, I'm typing this blog from a Macbook, thanks to Jlnwind. My first post and it's pretty sick. 

Anyway dopeness prevails as I upload some photos, I continue this blog from my previous blog on Xanga. I feel Xanga is too asian for my liking, I must move onto something more... professional? And Xanga was quite annoying as it wasn't viewable on IE anyway.

I am currently watching "Dumplings" it's a pretty fucked up movie about eating fetuses. Thats pretty fucking rad. But we also hired Clerks I & II which I am forcing onto the friends.

Here are the photos, Pics are in no order. The Budgies belong to Celia, they're pretty fucking awesome. 2 weeks or something like that.

Watching Bruce Lee films as we type. Lol they're pretty badass and brutal.













Fin.

/Timbo.

0 comments: