Rawr

Fuck, accidently skipped/missed a blog yesterday.

Was busy fucking around with HDR (High Dynamic Range, google it) and then slept early cause THIS morning, Me and my sister got to the city at fucking 4AM, that's right. FOUR fucking AM.

In search for the mighty fucking goblet of General Pants fucking anal CO. Yeh fuck GP and shit.

So we totally did nothing in the city, But I didn't want to go home empty handed so we went to Westryde maccas, got some Hashies and stole some newspaper.

So I got some photos of Dinner and another random shot which I'll upload later. Got some more HDR shots which I'll also upload on here and Flickr. Slowly getting addicted to flickr, Blogspot is now a must.

I'm typing this from a school MAC so safari totally sucks the nuts when it comes to the options on fonts and such... I can't even bold shit. And I have no idea with HTML shit so don't bother suggesting.

Today we are going to the Art Museum and looking at ArtExpress and Archibald, hopefully Dan is there (Congrats) and the Archiblad blows me away like it did last year.

And the tradition continues, going to the Art Museum once a year for the last 7 years. It's damn good too.

I can eventually one of those wine toting assholes that rave on about a piece of artwork, gosh it sounds good too.

/Timbo400

Expect an edit tonight for photos and more info.

0 comments: