Fucked

My wrist is totally fucked.

I'm blogging from the CATC computers so photos aren't accessible. But Sat night was sleepovers at Chris, I fucked my wrist after attempting a manual on William's Bike. Total no-no. Anyway I was scared I wouldn't be able to ride on Sunday. We rode from Darlo to Bondi and ate "Bite Me", a restaurant that serves mini burgers like White Castle steez. After that we fucking tackled the Bondi hill on the way back. Total fucking wreckage. My legs are numb and I can't feel a thing. We then rode to Mac's Chair and then to Darling Habour and watched Tim do some fucking awesome tricks. (Another Tim not me) After that we chilled and watched Dotman transform into Wolfman. He did the Wolfman, Wolfman has no limit on energy. He cannot die. I am at class now and it has begun.

Edit: Yep At home again to continue the blog..

So, onto the story again, after watching Woflman transform several times I went home only to die several times.

In reverse chronological order.
































Timbo over and out

1 comments:

Bao Kim Nguyen said...

OMFG TIM I DON'T REMEMBER MY BLOGSPOT USERNAME AND PASSWORD!

And now I have no reason to use Xanga because I really only used it because you were on it...

Maybe I should go back to my website :(

P.S. you guys are homos, and I love it.