Cock Jock

4 day weekend.

1 day down. 3 more to go.

Urgh.

Today was filled with total fucking nerdism. Nerdism at its finest.
Fuck me. Nothing productive besides building a new computer which needs a new hard drive :(

Enough of nerd talk, here's some geek shit.

I have to get my Action Man shots. But I'm way to fucking lazy and I'm just thinking about my new free computer coming in on Caturday. It's a computer that's just as good as the ones I currently have at home. (How does that work?)

Well apparently Mum's Boyfriend's Son went for a walk and found this computer on the side road as the owner didn't want it cause it was "broken" Fuck me dead. This computer is top notch. Anyway so I'm totes salvaging it.

Tonight was quite fun/useless though. Met up with JM, RL and SS. Did a maccas' run but ended up at my old work (ie. KFC) then drove to Eastwood for no reason and then ended at home.

Awesome.

Sorry no images.

Timbo400.

0 comments: