Marc by Marc Jacobs

Well today I did a lot :/

Well, to be exact. Nothing. The most I did was take a few photos of something that's not mine. I picked up the parcel which contained this quite cool thing. I'd totally wear it too.. If I was a chick.

So it's a Marc by Marc Jacob bracelet slash watch thing. Total inconvenience but total coolness (I prefer my calculator watch) Then again I'm the total fag slash nerd dude. So yeh. First jewellery shot per-say. I set up my light box, got 2 ghetto lamps and a flourotube (Bad idea.) and took photos.

I found my limitations of my lens. Was it me or just the way I was approaching my subject? I'm constantly annoyed at my camera due to it's will to not do what I want it to do. Probably cause of the fact I'm lazy to edit the settings. But yeh, the auto-focus was bugging me, and my fail-eyes mis-judged the focal points of the images.

Anyway I'll end my rant on a better note. I was told today something that made me quite proud of myself. I can feel that my work isn't just for myself (Maybe I'm just selfish) but I guess some one else appreciates the (lazy) work I produce :p. So I like to thank Leanne for giving me that little extra motivation as I type this post.

So here are the final images. The images lose colour as you progress...

Note: Some things to keep in mind when you view the images.
Ignore the tag, As my sister didn't let me remove it cause she want's to keep it "fresh" til she wears it on a good occasion :p (I thought it gave a nice touch on the 2nd image). The last image reminds me of my old days in high school (Old days? This guy thinks he's an old timer?) developing the B&W negatives. I fucked up the focus though, but it gave that grainy effect that you can only get on B&W film developments.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3186/2901886216_e9d2578f20.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/2901042303_103027b085.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2901042187_efacc5159f.jpg?v=0

Peace. /timbo400.

ps. I like this new font. No more trebuchet.

0 comments: