Wall-Fuck

Fuck me. Wall-e was quite awesome.

But we all got trolled, the whole audience. All sad when (Warning, spoilers) Wall-E lost his memory...

I mean seriously. Even I felt slight sympathy (No timbo was actually teary eyed but fuck it) Like Disney just made 100 people sad over 1 robot. Good job Disney. I lol'd.

So yeh, after the movie finished I was thinking of possible 34's to be created by such a movie consider the movie consisted of 3 things fuckable. Robots. Fat Humans. Cockroaches. (Maybe 4 if you include the plant) So really unless you're into that shit then I'd find it hard for 34 material. But when there's a will there's a way.

So that concluded my Sat'day. Before hand it consisted of me searching for a GFX card to fix my computer cause I thought I literally fried it. Guess not cause the fag dust got into my computer :/ (I thought I killed the computer with my vacuum cleaner, go figure)

Oh here's some images of me last week:

Rocking the comb shit numsaying?


*Rubbing head in confusion* "How did I end up here?"

/Timbo400

0 comments: