Bridges and Bangers

Oh wow, another lapse of time.

"I closed my eyes and slept, it felt like 11 months had passed, yet when I opened my eyes and checked the time only seconds had past" - Knarl.

I met Knarl, he rang me on Saturday night whilst I was at work. He rang and said "Yo, timbo, I'm coming to Sydney in 2 hours" It was so spontaneous, I later met him in the city. He lectured me and told me part of his fucking huge library of information. Wow, he was wikipedia itself. I fucking could not beleive the knowledge. He came back to my joint and I went back out to the city and met Shrav. We went back got baked and I had to most tripped lecture of my life. Confusion and enlightenment in the space of 3 hours, it seemed like an eon in the small space of the store room as I got baked alive in it.

The next morning, I was out of it. 9am. Wake up call. Mind pounding on the wall. Knarl hadn't slept yet. His talks of insomnia.

This happened again on Monday night where we did our farewell.

Knarl, I've known him since 2005, back in the MS days. I never thought we'd actually meet face to face. Fucking funny how things turned out. Truths to be told. Defintely see you in the future.

Those 3 days, were a slight blur. Time unstable, events unrecordable within the human mind.

Wednesday on the other hand was an awesome shoot. This time it was a more practical location. I didn't direct or shoot for long cause I was just a hand, but I think my short period went well. I went to buy groceries also for the HP night which is tomorrow :P

I have to ride to Arielle's house which will be the biggest ride of my life so far! :( (I'm not looking forward to it :( )

Here's some behind the scenes.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3464/3701280124_6838c4d5fb.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2559/3701280724_7c1b4f485c.jpg?v=0

Other things:
  • I got a wicked haircut (hitler style 90% to what I'm looking for)
  • I still need to watch birds.
  • I lost my nikon lens cap :*(
  • I cleaned my room today D:
Madlove. /timbo400

1 comments:

saygoe said...

is that knarl like.. BA knarl :O