Happy Rotter

Yehh!

I've totally set out things to do.

  • Read "Hannibal Rising"
  • Learn to play Wonderwall on Guitar
  • Harry Potter Sleepover
  • Watch "Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock

I got so many things to occupy myself with.

I totally got my costume set out too. Snape, I love Snape. To be honest, I'm only holding the party cause:

  1. I've only watched Prisoner of Azkiban (Typo I know)
  2. Half Blooded Prince looks so cash.

So yeh, here's the deeets. If you're not invited, ask me on Facebook and I'll add you to the list.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming out on the 15th of July worldwide, so to celebrate it we're totally going to hold a marathon at timbo's house.

Movies we're going to gun:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Requirements:
Muggles cannot watch the film, you must be dressed as a character from the film or else you will be banished to the ethereal world of Mongolians!

We will snack on muggle food and maybe get my Mum to cook newt stew (Pho) if needed. Drinks and Snacks will all be provided.

Sleeping over is cool, but if you have to leave, make sure it's after the 3rd movie at least!

We will also debate which is the the better wizard, Harry Potter or Gandalf (Ofc it's Gandalf, he becomes grey then white! WTF?)

I expect you to fly to my house by 6PM sharp as the marathon will start at 7:30PM and we shall be entranced into the movie.

The actual date is debatable. Sunday night going to Monday morning. Yes/No? Maybe?

Come on!
I'm really geed up!

/timbo400

1 comments:

jasmine lee said...

good idea timmmmmmmy !


'or else you will be banished to the ethereal world of Mongolians!'

love that .