Harry Potter

Yeh, I watched it today. Twas liek awesome. I really liked the skin of Harry etc etc.

Nah, it was pretty good unlike what most people said, I don't care that I havn't read the book. In your face.

Also the featherphotography.com.au website is nearly done D:
Waiting for Humga and Grace to upload their shit. I also finally got my 52mm UV filter for my 50mm 1.4D. Also upgraded my dying 1GB sandisk card to a Ultra II 4GB. Now I'm shooting reliably.

I'm starting a new manga which is called "Gakuen Alice" It's about kids with special powers. It's your typical high school (or in this case, primary school) romance/power-up thing. It's pretty awesome.

I also apologize for the shitty blog updates. I've been really into the new website and neglecting my current one :(

And my fixie has a burst tire. Fuck skidding.

I've also got a new Polo shirt from my mother's wardrobe. It's pretty killer:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3742190059_195ccf0721.jpg?v=0

Yours truly. /timbo400.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I enjoyed Harry Potter. You don't need to the books to enjoy the movies. Too many people spent too much time comparing the movies to the books when the two series are different!