Interesting metals...

Hey, I know this is my second post in a row about inspiration or cool works, but that's what it's all about right? It's fvcken awesome! Anyway, I myself don't have anything to contribute from my life, so how about I share what I've seen with you. (The reader, if there's more than 4 people I know of that read this xD)

So, this is my friend and awesome mentor (kind of my mentor, totally teaches me the way at SCA), third year student at SCA. Kenny Son.

He's doing Jewelry and Object Design. Something I would love to do!

Pretty much what caught my eye and totally reminded me of Diane:
[swear+jar.jpg]

His blog is: http://www.kysspace.blogspot.com/

I have a habit of not reading other people's blogs cause I'm selfish ass! But I'm trying to fix that T.T

/timbo400

0 comments: