Ranggg!

Yeh, random blog title. My good fellow blogger jasmine has such a trooper blog. She just keeps blogging. I wish I could have such motivation T.T, and her new blog title is just so damn kick ass!


Anyway, today was the standard lecture. 45 min late to it. That's a new early record of "nearly" on time. Then I had a tute from 10-11am which was baller. I sat next to Dylan and we drew our "fantasies". I also ate cheese singles and banana bread from Arielle before we pictochatted and drew penises and semen and eating human defacation.

He drew a dream mean moustache which to me looked like the most fat piece of bud, it looked so realistic I wanted to smoke the page he drew it on. I was made from the hairs of a pony's tail and was manufactured by midgets into a silky jazz sax that just raged out "I play sax bitches, fuck me"

And I drew? What I normally draw, whether it be on pictochat, msn chat, pictogram, books, paint, etc. A giant penis. With veins. This time I drew the mighty penis in all it's glory with veins pulsating and jumping over a kid.

I present to you.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1686/freewilly.png

1 Hour in the tute. 15 minutes of poor photoshop paint. So epic.

Then I went home and spent 3 hours cutting out my cabinet for the new N64.

It's so awesome.


There's a NES under there.


games. All free (minus the halflife2 and MW2)


Vent hole for N64

I'm paying a fine tomorrow. Awesome. Hopefully carol comes over and we can fucking N64 all day np.

Shout outs to Sung Minh Choi for the N64 games and Dildo/Jasmine for such inspiration.

/timbo400

2 comments:

jasmine lee said...

roflss . i am bloody awesome arnt i ?

youre awesome too . you and your drawings are pretty freaking amazing . even though its a dick . it looks so real . . haha . 'free willy' nice (Y)

Kim said...

Ugh I'm a little tired of your penis...

drawings.

And 45 minutes is way too damn late!