Sieg Heil-ellaellaella

Oh fuck. I'm totally fucking annoyed.

I want my fucking D200 + MBD-200 (Nikon Battery Grip)

Cock smokers want to outbid me. Fuck you.

So yeh, good news is 28th of August *this coming Friday* is my solo event shoot. So yeh, I'll get my 50mm on and smash cvnts.

As for other things. I'll put on the TV in bedroom on delay. New body is way more important. Then there's 3 things I love. Nazis. Quentin Tarantino and of course Brad Pitt.

Inglourious Basterds. Going to watch that one with poopcorm and a choctop. Probably be the best movie of 2009 without a doubt. I mean, seriously. Uniforms, Jews with a vengeance, etc etc. Like this will be totally fvcken awesome. Screwdriver in the face awesome.

I also picked up a shit load of canvas which I want to paint on, so yeh that should be fun :D

and there's nothing to pitch besides that I was at church today and totally fell asleep several times throughout the sermon. I apologize pastor Josh! :( (It's my fault for staying up late and catching a cold)

Also get ready, timbo400 will use a Canon 5D mkII if all goes to plan! (Don't worry, he's only using Canon for one day! He's loyal to Nikon!)

smashing and thrashing. computer lab drawing tomorrow.

/timbo400.

2 comments:

Kim said...

If you ruin this movie for me, I will kill you.

jasmine lee said...

is that meant to say
'poopcorm and a choctop'