Pruning

Well today was deep. It was so perfect, it interlaced with everything. One cradled the other. I couldn't picture it better myself. In that instance Mike mentioned it, the whole theory flashed before my eyes, an eternity encased in a simple yet deep metaphor. I was hit hard.

Chilling and refreshing.

That being said today I met Henry Lee for the first time in about a year or two. It's been fucking ages and it made me really happy to see you once again and see that all is well. Reminiscing about the shit we would cause haha. Also Kimi today brought her camera and it's a fujifilm instant camera thing. I saw one at a club once and was totally wtf at it but the fact it shoots portrait omg! (To buy in the future note)

Bad news totally is part of this too, so I guess I'll spill it officially (Not that my FB status updates aren't official =.=) Yes, I broke my 24-70 f2.8. That was $700 down the shitter :(

I don't know whether or not I should tell my mum but yeh, I'm pretty devo'd. I've also come to conclusion to shoot film from now on instead of digital. I need to hit the basics once again. I can't wait to do photography at uni to develop them myself.

But back to prunes, I have lost a piece of fruit in return for a handful of prunes. I'm going to cherish them.

Pentax ME Super, 50mm f1.4, 135mm f2.8 and an assortment of other lenses + accessories. Oh gosh the love.

Prayer for my sister. Please return back safely. I'm missing you already.

/timbo400

0 comments: