Teary with a Smile

Oh god, the last 2 days have been a scorcher.. I've havn't been out in the open in this type of heat for god knows how long... but I'm here to tell the story and a story is what I'm about to type/post.

Friday started with routine work on the PC but I eventually had to deliver some photos to a client who lives near Flemington. I did the usual FaceBook microblog updates and such but this time someone actually replied seriously!

I met Lesley ChoiZzz for the first time, that little girl I remember back when she was in Primary school and was always in the background for webcam seshs with Jasmine :3

Anyway I sprinted from Flemington to Strathfield in about 10-15 minutes in the crazy 35 degree Celsius heat. Then met Lesley for the first time ever (Funny because I knew Jasmine who I still have not met! D:) Anyway that's not the point. We ate Green Tea IceCreams at Beauty & The Beast in Strathfield and traded Ovaltine spread for Asian lollies (Which were melted + super yummy).

Some pics to describe our adventures.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2665/4294955202_7783dc9e0b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2754/4294955348_51b5f2911b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4294955522_bd6080af8b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/4294212595_9b08428a05.jpg

Then the night was spent with Humgaz, I couldn't hit the note I wanted to. So it was a bit of a downer but I didn't care. There was a intense micro session after, timbo vs humga, Score 1:1. First round P vs Z then Z vs T. I played quite noob but Humga was using his not so good units.

Saturday. I awoke to a funny dream. I don't actually remember it but I recall it being funny for some reason. Still mind blanked.

I ended up dressing not like Elvis.. so I compromised and drove to Raymond's house for a pair of Wayfarers to do the look... ie. Rick Astley (Insert YT Rickroll link) we chilled for a bit catching up on the months of not seeing each other before I scuttled home and prepared to go to Hui's. I eventually arrived at Hui's in Stanley's car with Jennifer and was totally CBF'd pretty much the whole event due to sleeping at 4am and waking at 9am... but I did shoot a few blurry unusable photos...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2750/4297687326_1197a1c42d.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4047/4296943121_77b9ac1af0.jpg

All was not lost as Janet (I kept saying Janette @.@) gave me 2 movies to watch. I ended up watching one tonight aka "The Royal Tenenbaums" which is an awesome movie. I don't know why but it got me slightly teary after Richie cut his arms open... but it left me on an awesome note.

Then I finished today off with a poem, a more deep poem than usual. I feel that it's unfinished but I cannot add anymore to it so I'll leave it as it is. Nothing more.

Untitled.

"Bitter taste in my mouth with a swish of wine to clear it out,
The trails of sweat and stains from my veins are constantly gushing out.
The truth pierces my heart; but I can't breath, constantly when I dream,
It's what l feel, your warm touch, the soft kiss, it's all surreal.
Nobody can figure out what's wrong with me,
Because I'm slowly fading in your memory."

Hopefully you read the 10 chapter blog post.. =.=
Keep a watch out for Sunday's post. Will get my 35mm film back! :D

/timbo400

0 comments: