Ripe Banana.

Fuck, the last 2 days have been constant procrastination. I spent weds night with Mitch and Jesse hitting up karaoke. I did my first solo on the song that helped me throughout Europe. Radiohead - Creep. Sure it's overrated and what not. But I don't fucking care, it was the only song from Radiohead that was understandable and I knew the lyrics by heart.

I scored 100. Sure it's probably a shit system but no one else totally hit the fucking 100 mark so yeh. Winnnnerrr of the night. Along with this were VBs that sustained me throughout the night despite tasting like cock. I also met Christina Lee. :3 Oh my gawd it was like reunion xoxoxo!

I ended up eventually with Chris and Humga... it was 12.3 reunited. Although 2 members were missing it felt like it was yesterday we were on stage making a fool out of ourselves for the glory of the best performers EVAR in RSC. (Like literally)

I was so bored tonight, I spent 1 hour guessing her muff and seeing if she was filthy...

Jason is in Sydney. Adonis needs help with his homework. Other than that, Fixie swap meet on this Saturday. See you there ^^

Deus Bicycle Swap Meet NR 4

http://www.deus.com.au/wp-content/newsletters/cycle/4/cycleNr4.jpg


But now, I'm just listening to Lionel Richie.. I'm slowly moving but non-existant.

/timbo400

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://vimeo.com/8132302

Kim said...

I just did karaoke with the shittiest scoring system ever. I scored a fucking 3, and I'm not a terrible singer!