Any Different?

So I'm just tinkering and customizing my iMac so it's how I like, at the moment it's pretty crazy and damn cool. I'm loving everything about it (except the stupid iTunes problem... which has me sorting through 10,000 songs to delete duplicates :/ ) other than that It's pretty cool like I said previously. 

I've installed Adobe Master Suite CS5 and am yet to use it properly but will this week, I've also installed Lightroom 3 Beta 2, it's really damn cool, the first thing I see is export to flickr! WOW, instant win and success to win me over. I'm totally sold. Lightroom > Aperture and I'm yet to use Aperture (Sorry Aperture fans)

I'll see how faggy I become before I cop iPhones and iPads. iPhone shall be in possession very soon though I hope :)

For now, I'll leave you with some photos I'm able to easily find since my computer no longer lags.

Some photos I found that I liked :)




A Self Portrait

Yours truly,

Now Listening to Royksopp

/timbo400

1 comments:

jasmine lee said...

looooooveeee the last pic . hahahahhahahahahhaa .