Destined to not ride?

Wow, after getting my new wheels I pop the rear tube... after buying a new tube I pop another tube.. the front... I also cannot remove the old cog to put on the new wheel. Heaps cool man. After I replace the front tube I ride to Parramatta and then I lose my chain link clip.. I think God wants me to not ride. Period.


I've named him "SkyBlade I"

Cause he's gangster like that. He's currently missing a chain... :(
I'm also sick, I have the common cold and need to soldier on T^T


/timbo400

4 comments:

_daviD said...

give me your frame, i want it now =3

Timothy Duong said...

LOL this colour is just too lovable! :(

Margaret said...

nooo go get it fixed! quick! it's too amazing to be sitting around :) xx

Danny said...

What a cute bike. I have an orange road bike from the 60s but it has a girls frame. Can't find old road bikes for men anywhere around here.