Week of Words

I can't really explain myself at the moment. It's too confusing the balance between joy and becoming a complete mess. I'm currently in a project where I'm having my photo taken once a day for 7 days. I think I'm deteriorating. There's so many things to do, I'm spending a lot less time online, days seem to steamroll through without a single thing being accomplished. It's a stalemate. I need a breath of fresh air to clear out this shit. My mum found my cigarettes. I haven't heard a thing mentioned yet, but I want them back, really cannot be fucked buying a new deck in 24 hours of buying one. Please do not sift through my clothing. Fuck sake.

My wheel's are coming in this Tuesday or Wednesday. 


Death, open your arms,
Welcome me to your warm enclosure;

Take me to the depths of eternity.

Listening to: Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (from their latest album Heligoland)

/timbo400

0 comments: