The "Lone Wolf" upon his stage

Sage Francis is The Best MC I've seen live so far, not that I've seen a lot but this guy is amazing.

The "Lone Wolf" upon his stage, only an MC and CDJ.
His wig, his words, his personal stories and recollections spilt live and heard by his disciples. Mind numbing and unable to comprehend. The ability to make us jump and go wild yet humble us with the quick few wise words.

I was amazed by the turnout but slightly disappointed I only knew 2 other faces in the crowd (One of them that came with me :P Thanks Vivian!)

Apparently it's his last tour. I'm quite sad but I'm happy to have witnessed possibly the best thing ever in my life. I didn't get anything pictures but I have physical sweat from him upon my red sweater. So I guess that'll do right?

/timbo400

0 comments: