Majorly Done!

I'm finally done! It's currently at my Auntie's house to be framed. Fuck yeah!


Other than that, my diet of Fruit Loops has gone terribly wrong, David Lee's wise predictions have come true. My stomach hurts, I'm having constant headaches and my shit is really, really green.

It's my 299th post so I'll celebrate it on the next post. And just a small rant. Fuck facebook and it's photos, that shit is haunting especially when your friend's are photographers and you like to do stupid shit. I love it all though :)

I'm doing a few jobs here and there finally. It's been a while since I've opened up the Adobe suites (That's not lightroom) to do something productive. It makes me warm inside when I make a nice layout. Nothing beats it (Besides riding bicycles)

Got in touch with some old friends, got a few new things to do. Shit this week is quite exciting

/timbo400

0 comments: