Oh Bother!

It's been a hard few weeks but finally I've scrounged up enough courage to blog after a few weeks MIA. To put you all up to date, I've turned 21, although not mentally older, I'm legally allowed to drink in the States and a few other countries not worthy of mentioning.

It was my first proper party and my first surprise party, I was so shocked and amazed and I felt loved for the first time in a long time. It was good to see everyone's face since I've been neglecting (nothing new right?) a lot of people. I did not expect anything more than a dinner but was greeted with all my best friends, from school, family and other awesome people. Thank you to everyone that came.





I'm slowly chipping away at my film, I'm not working on it as much as I hope I would. At the moment money constraints is making a little hard but I'm slowly getting there. Also my Viewmaster project is also about to receive funding, so I'm really excited to finally get the film developed.

Also marking this as my first week of breaking into my A.P.C. Petite Standards. They're fresh and currently slowly stretching out, I have my zippo inserted and ready to fade. I'll get a photo of them next to my 3 other Nudies. (Finally my first pair of selvedged denim!)

Sorry like always on slow updates, these last few weeks have been mentally tough so I'm just surviving. Would also like to end it with a wish to William 'Humga' Suen! Happy Birthday my brother! Hope you have a great day! 

Peace, /timbo400

0 comments: