Slight Observations

Installed my first installation. Here it is.

'Seven Letter Word; _ _ _ _ _ _ _' 2011
By Timothy Duong & Scott Blume
Made from found objects

I think we aced it, with positive feedback. So I'm really happy with all the results and the amount of effect (or the lack of it) Scott and I put into it. I really enjoyed the trial & error process to get from A til Z on this project, we talked and talked for at least 1-2 hours a week on what to do on it and it slowly burned down from an ambitious unachievable idea to a solid and minimal polished work (Well in my eyes)

Some behind the scenes shots. (Scott attaching the rope; Lighting)



The Next Day...

Then on Saturday I had a massively Vietnamese day, after David came over for Banh Xeo, we trekked it to Cabramatta where we OD'd on Vietnamese food. David, Jay, Michael, Chris & Andy were there as I toured them throughout the ghettoes and the unusual sights of Cabra, a sight into Vietnamese culture and lifestyles. We then went to 'Time Gone' where the old school arcade machines brought back good memories, from Raiden to David owning on DDR. That was seriously the kicker to end the evening on an awesome note.

Charis' house party shortly ensued, I travelled from Epping to Pymble dressed as a little school boy with a massive samurai sword. It's not your average sight either, getting many stares from North and Eastern suburb teens and getting stopped by a train driver for apparently holding an illegal weapon (He deemed it safe after inspection)

It was a good night and ended with tea back at my house with Sujin and Grace. I couldn't ask for a better day :)



A WIP of Sneak

/timbo400

0 comments: