Shattered Fractals

Well after a long week, I've come to conclude a few big future steps in my life. Now that I know my ultimate goals and focuses I know what to try my hardest in and what to do :) A lot is off my shoulders and I guess I'm just maturing, maybe it was the big two-one that got me all shook!

Fixed my car again today, replaced the broken mirror that some idiot broke after I parked it overnight at Eastwood. Here's the damage that got removed...



Also got my new Firewire 800 portable hard drive in the mail, it was so cheap! $50 for a 500GB FW800! And also got my first doll accessory for my film :)



It's next to the watch to show you the sizing of it, it's so detailed! Cannot wait to see it all together! While I'm showing you my watch, here's my favourite watch at the moment.



The O clock is a watch that has a removable clock face and interchangeable rubber bands, purchased from Capsule for $50, once you buy the face all you need to do is spend $20 for the bands! It's so good and flexible (Both rubberwise and fashion wise!) and while we're on the fractal roll, my boy Jay is spinning the wheels of steel this Thursday at Soundbombing, so come support your local and meet me and the boys from Capsule and many more at Soundbombing!



/timbo400

2 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

It's atrocious how people have no respect for other people's things!

Sorry bout your car mirror, I always thought Eastwood was pretty safe.

The little mini chopper thing is so cute!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Timothy Duong said...

Thanks :)

I normally think eastwood is safe too!