Back Online

My gosh, I've been offline for a lot of things for quite a while!

I've stopped deviant arting for nearly 6 months and a lot more!

I've decided to restart my DA times and hopefully be able to sell prints when I am a better photographer.

My Hitler portrait has also been getting good feedback *smacks moth* (I literally smacked a moth just then)

So from this day forth my active "blog" style sites is here, Flickr and DeviantArt.

Woo! Hopefully when I get a Vid Cam I might YouTube :p

*On topic of moths, there has been a random epidemic of moths inside my house, I kill at least 2-3 a day and they keep spawning back! Either these moths are self rejuvenating beasts or there's a fucking nest in my house! I'd rather them be self-rejuvenating cause then that'd be kind of cool.

Should I pull out the Mortein? (Fuck be don't even have Mortein! We have BAM or some whack shit that you can't smell... ie. IT SUCKS! The worse it smells, the more poisoneous it is, the better!)

This rainy weather also really sucks. I need to ride.. BUT noOOoo a busted tube = no riding.

Sucks to be Timbo.

/Timbo400

1 comments:

Bao Kim Nguyen said...

I planned to be a YouTube star... but it never worked out.