Fondue

I fucking love fondue. I don't have a fondue pot, nor do I have the little fondue forks. But I make my own anyway.

I microwave tasty cheese with some butter and dip toast in the melted cheese. I think it's so kickass. I can go through a whole loaf of bread without feeling hungry and still eat a 1 pound steak (not really)

Fondue, it's a magical thing that I reckon is more of a gimmick probably from America or Mexico.. those cheese loving cvnts.

I like fondue like I like nachos. It's fucking awesome.

Edit: Newsflash. After being so interested in Fondue, I wiki'ed it and it came back with info that it's from the Swiss... Damn those Swiss bastards, they make everything shitty useful. Like a toothpick in a knife! that also has scissors, file, tweezers and nowadays a usb stick.

On with my random talk is my current addiction to Diablo II - Lord Of Destruction.

I am nerd at heart. I am the kid that gets fat at his computer and his skin becomes a pasty white nearly as those of cottage penis cheese. Yes, that is me.

Anywho, D2 is awesome, I'm hooked on replaying this game so I can find those "rare" items and then give them away. Seriously. That's what I do.

I spend hours finding "rare" or unique items in this online game and store them in other accounts and wait for "noobies" to come and scab them off me. Is this a fail approach of being wise/"omg he's so 1337"? Probably is. I hand those items down like the other older D2 kids handed me some "rare" shit a few weeks ago. It's a vicious cycle of addiction. And I'm in it. GG no Rmk.

Oh yeh, before I forget.. 1 Month til my birthday.

What is apparently planned is 17th of May = night at Famous (I didn't pick the joint and it's with my oldest friend so should be good) Drinks are apparently on the house... you know the rest.

Not much else is planned besides I want to finish my "hipster" aka Fixed Gear by then, get my P's and do my next piece which is pretty cool. I made it about 3-4 hours ago, just scribbling on paper and I pulled probably the best "M" I've personally think I've ever drawn. It's pretty special to me.

Yeh. Few words on it: Monotoneous, Gothic, Black, Graveyard...

Dope.

Timbo400

0 comments: