So confused.

Oh fuck it's hard just fucking updating this bitch.

Anyway, I've decided to be more independent and doing random shit.

ANYWAY.

USYD or COFA? That is the question...

I'm not sure if I have to re-apply in UAC... *lame*

Either way, I reckon both would be dope.

Update: Tomorrow, I will hopefully be able to sneak into the Fashion Week and cop shit (Ie. handbags I saw them handing out today)

I'm on a new canvas painting which is cool (Well, in my head yes) But I'm unsure of how to approach it. Going to Flickr mad shit.

Clue: Clouds. Poles.

My agenda:
Wednesday: Sneak into Fashion Week.
Thursday: Mum's Birthday, Ironman releases in cinemas (download ASAP), FreshIn Photoshoot.
Friday: Plant shit is due at school.
Saturday: Paint shit.
Sunday: The Run

I've also got some totally new goals.

PS3 + Grand Theft Auto IV (Hint hint for my upcoming birthday)

The game is rated the best of the decade (Well in my mind yes)

I cannot wait to play it, it'll take me weeks and months to explore every nook and cranny. It'll force me to buy a HDTV, it'll force me to do so many things.

Hopefully I get a job soon to afford it.

And here is something to leave you guys with. A dope song from my friend Eimy Pham.

Her group is "HH" and the song is "Where William Went"

Enjoy:


1 comments:

William Suen said...

COFA!!!

Seriously man Cofa is so badass, i am loving every fucking minute of it.

Gotta show you some of the stuff i've made already. It's so badass!