Golden Gates

http://www.chinaheights.com/images/flyerGoats.gif

Be there!

This friday is Another Inch Party! Go Go Go!

Anyway some updates, I've decided to also actually blog rather than just posting images/photos.

So the last few weeks:
- SemiPermanent 08
- North Sydney x Sunday Run
- Diablo 2

So SP 08, It's my first SP Conference so I didn't have high or low expectations. At first I thought it'd be like a convention joint but then conference kind of changed that so it left me with no idea considering I've never been to a conference of this size. I went with my college mates and Humga so I didn't feel too left out. That was Day one. Top Acts were to Life Lounge and Debaser IMO. Spencer Platt's joint was inspiring as a amateur photographer he explains a lot about his job.

Day 2 was alright even though I only stayed for session 2, missed Pixar. I <3>

After that I went to the stoop to be spray painted by inch.. which later came to be annoying when I had my second "major" (Wasn't major, minimal blood and flesh) which happened in quick to slo-mo unlike my first stack a few weeks ago. This time I was going hard on the Town Hall tiles which is a NO-NO. With shit tyres and brakes the rear tyre just let go and bam the next thing was my head banging on the ground, my deformed body sliding across the front of Coles Express Bakery and the "audience" of asian girls going "O-M-G" in their langauges.

Skin was ripped, flesh was bruised. But nothing great to brag about besides the experience.

And that was Saturday BTW...

Sunday 6/04/08.
REDBULL SUCKED BALLS!
The Flugtag SUCKED, yes it was funny.
No that atmosphere WAS SHIT.

Well, my FAM BAM and I reached the area around 12:15, 1.15hours late... so shit would be started long time gone. Crowds were fucking unbeleivable, Boats were blocking the way... fuck and no RedBull blondes! WHAT RED BULL EVENT IS THAT?! I saw MORE V cans than RedBull (No Joke) Anyway I fucked off to The Stoop and chilled.

We rode to North Sydney. An Epic ride of Hills that'd shit on the Himilayas (Not really) Getting to the Ramen joint was a test of the BMX Vikings, We ride and ride into the distance... blah blah blah. I'm just really amused by the "DethKlok - The Lost Vikings" which reminds me of my old "Lost Vikings" days. That game was the fucking SHIT!

Back on topic, Harbour Bridge 0 - BMX Bandits 1. HA! This Ramen joint was top notch though, Riceballs the size of mini melons for like $2! DAMN THEY WERE GOOD! and my spicy pork stock ramen was the SHIT!

Anyway we bombed the NS hill near the NS station and apparently we reached 50Km which is fucking epic. We rode to Circular Quay to watch Roj ride the Opera Stairs only to be kicked out THEN me get pwned by the fucking gutter... Timbo 0 - Gutter 1. Now I have 2 bikes in the store room with the back tube blown... fuck.

Diablo 2 - LOD.

I am officially addicted. Bored Aussies Realm. Paladin. Timbo. Level 27 as of now.
Officially a nerdeekreak.

0 comments: