Blogatory Blog

So yeh, since my last blog quite a bit has happened:

Christmas Eve which I forgot what happened
Christmas, which was pretty awesome (Consisted of eating, sleeping and eating, probably gained a few kilos)
And then Boxing day, which is when the Christmas miracle came into action.

I spent the day driving my mother and sister around Auburn to go Laptop shopping. Anyway, we ended up at DFO where I sat in the car for several hours only to lose my wallet. I didn't realise until I got home but I was pretty pissed for the rest of the day.. until a good Samaritan rang up my business card and is now sending back the wallet to me! Wow!

So who ever you are, thank you very much! Your kind act will not be forgotten!

So events out of the way, I've been reading a new book (My first book to be read this year)
I found 3 books I like at Canleyvale's Salvos store, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Stephen King's The Shining and a random Jerry Seinfield book. Turns out I like reading this book. I just need to force myself to read it more! I've done like 50 pages which is really poor :( but I can perservere!

I also got sick on Saturday for some reason, now for the last few days, I've had the seediest cough! Hocking green goobers and shit. It's whack.

So day time blog. I feel really plain. I'm sitting at my computer wearing nothing but undies =p

I feel quite naked though.

I need to take a photo bad. Of anything, but nothing is inspiring me. I need to go out to paint. That will help me out of this fail-mood.

/timbo400

0 comments: