Timboskes

Man, blogging is becoming a nuisance cause I'm really bad at it.

Oh well, here is some updates.

I've been working on some new styles, trying to get my 3D on and some other styles.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4997/timbo1gc1.jpg
"Exploism"

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1876/timbo2zb0.jpg
"Cuttin' Cheese"

Crits & Comments would be good!

Well onto something on the real. Who the fuck is calling me?

For about the last 3 or so nights, some faggot has been pranking my phone at inappropriate hours. Is it because you're a douchebag or because you're a douchebag? I trust most users on BA to be sensible enough to not abuse my "nice-ness" on the fucking server, but I guess not anymore. You fucked it up whoever you are.

I guess maybe you have nothing to do at 2am in the morning. I guess you front being me and ring someone else? Maybe you should DIAF. Seriously. What the fuck. I came home at 1AM last night to go to a peaceful sleep only to be woken by a coward who can't even talk on the fucking phone. Stop breathing into the phone, stop calling me you sick fuck stalker.

Anyway, with that off my chest, I have some other things to announce.

I have lost my Mini SD card for my DS :( It was time to search for a bigger SD card anyway. 1GB sucked the balls considering half of all the good DS games were like 128MB T___T.

Also I have lost my *ring*. SHH Iantha, DW I will make it up to you. It's either under the harbour bridge (I took it off to spray paint something) OR I lost it at home. Either way I can't find it :(

Good news: I got an interview at Greater Union in Parramatta. So hopefully that's baller and I can watch movies and shit. Woot!

Money for timbo to burn.

Peace out. /timbo400.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice drawings man :D your good at it!! about the guy who keeps calling.. i just think that's pretty lame and stupid -.-
WOAH!! good luck with the interview :D i could go parra sometime with mates and might see you xD

scantraxx- btw

X said...

Prepare to be half stabbed to death the next time I see you. :(