16 things I l___ about me

The following post is from "Facebook Notes"...

Amirite? I've never seen notes -.-

Anyway, to start it off, <3>

Quote: "Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you."

Before I start, I'm really shit at thinking of so called facts... so fuck you.

1. Everyone knows I have a thing with faecal matter. That's right, you heard me right. Faecal matter. Ever since I was a young kid I have some kind of weird "bump" in with "shit" Maybe it happens to everyone except they don't talk about it, or maybe it's just me. I can't type the stories though, they need acting out to fully appreciate them.

2. Ever since Maccas was alive, I'd do weird stuff to the burgers or make weird shit. Everyone does the fries in the burger or the fries in the sundae but people flipped out when I put the sundae inside the big-mac/mc chicken/filet-o-fish etc etc. What's so wrong with that? Fuck you haters!

3. I also have a thing for vomiting. In ANY situation. If you see me laughing to myself, it's me thinking about vomiting right there on the spot. The amount of awkward situations that I break the ice to myself.

4. Enough "sick timbo" shit. Here's something that will answer the questions of most people. 400? Well, my first email was timbo4000@yahoo.com (cause some faggot stole timbo, so I used the random name generator which spat out 4000) After that, I use to play Diablo I and Starcraft with the Alias "timbo4000" but one day I forgot my password and was forced to create another account on Yahoo.. so obviously timbo400 was created. Ever since then it was timbo400.

5. Then there would be the random questions people would ask (Or I would ask in School) Like "Would you rather eat a cup of eye crusties or eat a table spoon of cock cheese" etc etc. I'd usually go for the crusties (Cause I hate cottage cheese) but for those that may ask me mermaid or fishtopslut? I'd pick fishtopslut. Sorry kids. Fish lips, Ass, Snatch, wut else?

6. (Oh god, I'm running out of shit to type LOL, flipping back to Bao Kim's one xD) I try too hard to push away my traditions yet they always come back out. I thought I was a banana but I guess I'm not. It's in the blood? It's in the genes? Whatever. Sure, I failed maths and I have some fucked up other POVs but in the end I'm really fucking Asian. LOL.

7. I have a OCD of saying "LOL" or "wtf" It's totally uncool if you say on the street and TOTALLY fucking uncool if you say it on the street next to someone who doesn't or barely knows the lingo. It's like:
Me: "Lol"
Dude: "Did you just say "lol"?"
Me: *AWKWARD*
/ninja smoke bombs away

8. I'm a fast eater. No I don't know why. I just eat too fast and it's bad. Everytime I'm out I end up finishing first and sitting there. Fuck yes it's a bad habit, even if I try to eat slow I still eat fast. God, please help me.

9. When I was a young kid I'd imagine mecha shit. Like robots and shit, I'd think up scenarios and stories that would seem to be found in hollywood minus the bullshit. I'd make sound effects and be totally in my own world. The characters had no faces but I knew what they looked like and they all had voices. I'd sit on the toilet or stare outside the window for hours thinking of the shit happening whilst making stupid sound effects. And to this day... I still do it.

10. I hate clowns. IT. But I hate porcelain dolls more. I FUCKING HATE THEM. Chuckie amirite?

11. More things I hate. I can't watch scary movies. If I do... I'd watch it with the sound off, cause everyone knows shit ain't scary unless it has the soundtrack... (Yeh, fuck you, I'm a pussy ok? T__T)

12. I shaved my head yesterday. The hottest day possible to shave your head. And today the weather is REALLY effing cold. Retardedly cold. WAY 2 SPOIL IT.

13. I have a not-so secret affection for Brad Pitt/Jude Law/Asian Brad Pitt but really, I'd rather do Edward Norton. HE'S SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

14. Everytime someone asks me "what music do you listen to" I reply "You've never heard of it" or some shit. Then they go "OH RLY?" I'm like.. "YES RLY" then I say some random artist I really like and cherish.. they're always like *awkward silence* and bring up some faggot random artist like "ooo.. I don't know that guy... but have you heard of 50 cent?" (OH RLY? Fucking idiot)

15. Second last fact: I've even eaten a malteaser*.

16. I'm dyslexic. Suoiresly I am. Either that or I stutter too much. That's it. My last fact is if you ever meet me, I have a subtle (Imo) stutter. I never knew until recently. (Picks up other retards np)


THE END
*From a dog's ass

0 comments: