Hot Shit

My god, it's like 30 degrees and it's only 10:30pm? What the fuck. How much hotter?

Anyway I'm back from camp. Forster to be exact. I have Sunburns to tell the story.

I didn't bring my camera though, which I regret. I would've been wicked (Ali G accent)

I've come to conclusion though, that I'm totally fucking jaded with /BA/ I mean; Fuck it.

I've also kept a retarded long time of being unemployed. Fuck me dead, it's really shitting me when you can't get a job from the most retarded of places. Like it's fucking embarrassing. Enough of my fail rants though.

So lets switch back to square one. First, Happy Late New Year. I totally didn't say it.

Number 2. Melbourne in 10 days. Wut2Do? I don't really know what to do this time. I can be fucked with proddy. I guess it's just dinner with folks and shit numsayin? Also fyi. Those people who think I'm going out with Sarah. :Sigh: It's a facebook thing.

Number 3. My back is sweating like a slut/It burns like someone cheese grated it. I wanted to exercise today. Sun/Burns = no no. Gotdamnit.

I'm tired. CBF with this blog atm.







photos courtesy of Humga

/timbo400

1 comments:

Bao Kim Nguyen said...

At first, I thought, "WTF 30 DEGREES IS FUCKING FREEZING!" Then I realized you don't use Fahrenheit :)

I have some really good after-sun treatment that would be wonderful for those burns, but I'm on the other side of the world.