Adventures of the 400

Well another long awaited post.

I've been procrastinating my fucking blog way to long now. I'm forcing myself to type it from my bed using my sister's laptop.

It's been too long since my last post. I've done quite a lot and achieved quite a lot also. Melbourne x Timbo400 was good. 2009 UAC results was good. And some other shit was also good.

So yeh, I hit up Melb (not very hard though) and met some new cats + old cats there. Awesome seeing timmy, fou, dfkt and chew there + the usual BA suspects ie. Hal, tat and Psych0tic who made a fucking crazy trip from broadmeadows for some pho LOL. Also shout outs to sarah and her cousin stellar. Shisha np HA!

I didn't hit up walls really, just a few tags. Proddy was weak also. I only copped a krink mop + nike retro pegasus 89 infra or some colourway. I don't keep up with shit anymore =[

Well the melbs bit was aite. but the trip there and back was homo. I mean.. we missed BOTH flights to and forth. How fucking bad luck is that? Then when we're back at the long term car park... the fucking car doesn't start and we're forced to call nrma... total failness.

So yeh, that was about a week ago. Now it's back to college. I totaly missed the first 3 days of college -_-. But yeh, been getting distinctions and shit for my projects. What up?

Oh and UNI? I got the SCA offer to USYD! Hoorah for me! Finally timbo makes it into uni -_+''

Things to do:
- KFC bullshit
- Enrol to SCA
- Give ankles my computer
- Draw more.

That's it for now. I finally at least blogged. I'm satisfied. I guess I filled that little gap in my life. That blog gap that most blog fags have right?

Oh and Tomorrow is my last full day with my lovely sister Vivian before she spends a whole year in France :( I'll miss here very much.

I'll post photos of burn city next post + i'll have more updates.

If i fail to blog. chuc mun nam moi. Happy new year (asian)

/timbo400

0 comments: