GG

Your account has been suspended until Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm.

I'm officially gone from BA after today.
I remember when I first came on BA in Late 2004 or Early 2005. Thanks to BlackWaltz or Shadow-Rider at that time for introducing me. I remember Mystic-Shrine. I met Ice_Realm in the first week on BA cause his name was tim too ^^

I went on talking shit and being banned by Lloydy several times throughout my early years for shit talking =p

That's the history I guess. I started the photo-whore threads and plenty of trash threads through out my life time there. Although I may be leaving it, I'm not leaving the friendships I've made. I met plenty of people funnily though. Itachi, sago, halmo, fntc, sn0w, tat01, ice_realm, [sarah] and PLENTY of other people. I'll miss you all, but don't worry, I'm still here; just not on BA.

I hope my contributions to BA made it a better place. The loopy suggestions and shit =p

My last part about BA is my shout outs.

In no order... c4-tiger, asif you can't believe im leaving :p, foxQ thanks for showing me the BA team and stuff, ill meet you soon, ankles, Gosu. ill meet you soon too ^^, mr_zain, keep on shuffling/b-boxing =p love it!, yamite, my sex buddy <3, phoenicks, the things I would do to you, wogstyles, you muzza =p, oscar, too bad i never saw your face, knarl, a saint, zel1nk, my best friend :), frankspencer, you fucking carry. reinnnn, my tree tag buddy =p, chibi_, i'll still read your blog :), sulmar, everytime I'll drink dilmah tea, i'll think of you, spider8], wisprush, whitebutterfly, killer-penguin, halmo, tat01, itachi_sama, [sarah], imnotkat, pure-knight, penknight, lloydy, dux, redfusion, intuition, ice_realm, pr3d, u-238, frequency, dotagod, ryu, dominace, mr-mitch, dotty, fp, dougie, scan, testament, duppy, sil3nt_asian, nissan, adeptfag, perfnoob, prophecy, timmy, d-whined, paul, kyo, gospel, jasond1, hijacker, torpid (thanks for micro lessons), kernalfag, ryan/disrup, phil, shizune, DD, sl33py_Azn, chady, blueberries, jewish_therin, fiyah, xemption, blitz_krieg, eddiexu and ofc my baby.. harodlbishop

EDIT: MEGA FUCKING THANKS TO CLAN TTC!

Thanks for the fucking good memories :)

/timbo400

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAI TIMBO. YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!

saygoe said...

wtf sif leave!

omg mystic shrine <33

+ lol

the word verification is 'dingnow'
cute.

Anonymous said...

Man up faggot

Anonymous said...

rofl dw. i lost like 3 ba accounts

=b.a.fail

T.T

Anonymous said...

Why did you leave timbo?

Timothy Duong said...

that's a personal matter, but now i'm back