Songs of the night.

The crickets play their melodies as I type this. My fingers go to the rhythm as I click the keyboard. The constant whirling of my computer fan is the beat and the fridge is making a fucking subtle but annoying static in the background.

Although that orchestra is playing in my mind or maybe even reality... it doesn't clear out the voices inside my head.

To Leanne. I don't actually remember the day we met.. I'm pretty sure it was when you were in year 9 or something. Well, I'll miss you a fvck load. 550. Those were the days. I lived for the 550. The 30 min bus ride was the highlight of everyday. School was just a buildup for the amount of shit that happened on the 550 or waiting for it at Eastwood. Even then, at school sitting down and doing jack shit. That was the life.

I'll definitely miss you. I'll definitely visit you.

Other news... today... the Fairfield Mayor sold his tie at a charity auction for $3000AUD.. lol. Thank god it was for charity. Whilst at the charity.. I drew on shit. Here's something I drew:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3355/dudetimbo400.png

http://www.timbo400.com is 60% done. It's touch dry though.

/timbo400

1 comments:

leanne le foo said...

To Tim. ill definitely miss you too. you were probably as cheesy and cliche as it sounds one of the idols of the school. funny. talented. nice ( to me at least and a whole lot of other people) and did i mention funny? i like humorous people and in high school, laughter wasnt a big thing in like home life so you making me laugh was a big thumbs up. so thankyou!
i hope to see you soon and i will continue to read your blogs and be fascinated by your artworks =)

much love leanne