Turtle part 2.



Thanks to laser44 from Bored Aussies for photoshopping/painting in my turtle! It looks really good and professional! (You even added my signature from the previous images + a border <3)

So today was my first day back at KFC. It was exactly how I left it 1 year ago. Same place, same equipment, same rules... just all new faces. I want to give props to my mates for paying me a visit! <3>

And I just got off the phone (Skype, fuck yes) with my sister. She's totally doing fine and she's having a ball over there! Sounds so exciting! I really am hating this weather in Sydney! I want to be able to rock layers without sweating! What's a windbreaker for when you're using it like a sweatbag?!?!

So my current to do on Sunday (Technically today)
- Finish the Crusader Crunch advertisement regime
- Finish Grace's turtle
- Start Peter Ahn's tattoo

end /timbo400

0 comments: