Fixie Pixies

I picked up my bike yesterday. I drove to faulconsbridge. Ie. REALLY far away.

I rode it today having making/modifying toeclips. It's REALLY fun. Hard to ride cause I'm so use to coasting + I'm shit at mounting but I was practicing skids today. I did a few 5 metre skids at Eastwood.. I'll try to get photos up.

Anyway I apologize once again for the lack of posts from me. I'm really busy at the moment and it's hard to accustom myself to being home alone. I miss my mum. I really do. It's weird not having her tell me what to do. I'm not use to this freedom. Is this what leaving home will be like? Probably 10x worse. She left me food. She left me everything. I love her. Be safe overseas! I'll be the best boy I can be here!

With that, I'll post a heart warming song.


memo to self: cut poo out!

/timbo400

3 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know about you, but when I'm home alone with my little brother, it's not really that liberating. You still have to be clean etc!

And do your dishes!!!

leanne le foo said...

heyy! I LOVE THAT SONG TOOOOOO hehes its so cute yeh? <3

alanwantssongname said...

song name yeow ?