Peanut butter and Jelly.

I came home today. I ated a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and cheese singles.

I had to share this poem I wrote to Song Nguyen.

"Peanut butter and Jelly"

You can be my peanut butter,
Cause I'll love you like no other;
All I give you is my jelly-jam,
As long as you call me timmy-tam;
I'll write you one every after-noon,
Just before the sun becomes the moon;
We'll jump up and down on the bread,
Even till the rusty springs shred;
You may be salty and I be sweet,
But we'll be perfect when we meet.

-timbo400.

So yeah, I love my PBnJ! Best shit out!

And another haiku to finish off this blog:
Memo to self: Boobs

I like big boobies,
It's so fun to watch them bounce,
Lets face-rub in them.

/timbo400.



4 comments:

leanne le foo said...

you made my day. well previous day considering its already 12:17am

neat poems

hi-poetical-five!

Timothy Duong said...

thanks :)

Kim said...

omg wow tim, WOW.

I feel cool now that I know what tim-tams are :D

//alan said...

LOL@ BOOBAGE FASCINATION

motorboat that shit !! HAHA