Yeah, Nah

Yes, I've been afk for like 2 weeks straight.

Wow omg. 2 weeks of BA totally ruined my normal routine. Fuck you BA. (Quitting tomorrow again only to rejoin in a few weeks when the proper holidays start)

Although I did meet Sung Minh Buck Choi today, it was refreshing seeing someone a lot younger than you + a lot taller. I swear he's like 6'1". :/ Dude needs to lay off the steroids.

So yes, besides the shitty procrastination I also ended up with some of this:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/171/featherteaserflyer2whit.png

I present to you a little teaser.

Anyway, other than that I have quite a lot to do tomorrow. Major Print One A Day. Library Assignment. Drawings. Tattoo Drawing. Monograms/Prints. and the list goes on.

My house is littered with plates and tomato sauce. Today is also Arielle's birthday. (Happy Birthday! Sorry I couldn't stay long)

I've also fucked up my regular sleeping patterns. I'm getting about 3-5 hours of sleep each day. Sleeping at around 4-5am and waking at 10am-12pm. It's quite bad.

Words to remove from vocab: Bad.

And with that I leave you with some images from Facebook. Picture(s) of yours truly. Taken by other(s).

Me happy:
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs025.snc1/3124_161035140646_673020646_6612568_3986948_n.jpg
Prep wut? and Esther @ her house.

Memo to self: Last memo. You can't think of anything right now, so you're typing/writing whatever comes to mind which is actually what you're typing. The more you think of this the more it loops so you'll end it now with a fullstop.

/timbo400

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tim, if you do the math, you're getting like 5-7 hours of sleep a night lol.

Timothy Duong said...

LOL I'm bad at math ok? =__=