If pigs can die.

No, I don't have swine.

More like I just got a $100 fine this morning. Wow. I went over my section by like 2 stops. Go diaf. This will delay my Transformers 2 tickets by a bit :/

Anyway the rest of the day went cool. I rocked up to school thinking I had everything down pat.. nah not really. I didn't know we had to set up an "exhibition" styled shit with our own supplies. I didn't read the criteria sheet (Like usual) but luckily Dildo and Schott were there to help me out. Dildo's manly steak hammer hits and Schotts intuitive thoughts.

I did my exhibition with flying colours (I think)

I also rushed a print but made the best print I've done since I started SCA.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2475/3631213325_af47ef5594.jpg?v=0

It's a teal dot-screenprint on a skate board. It's pretty baller I must say myself (No brag)

Although it was damaged in the rain (Thus the light touch up highlights in the bottom trucks)
The print has made me too happy to care about the fine and also the fact that I've finished the first semester and am currently on a 6 week break... means that I'm free to smash my hermit lifestyle for a month and a half. Hooray! 3 cheers for total bumnation!

But really, I need to set myself some goals before I totes gain 30 pounds and turn into a large tub of lard shit face cock smoker.
  • Produce a new piece
  • Get up
  • Ride out. Meet other riders
  • Meet up with the Melbourne kids
  • Take some photos
  • Get the feather website up
  • Go watch Transformers II
  • Finish CT New Game +
And then ultimately paint something epic. Do a few canvases etc etc. So yeh, I guess that's my agenda.

/timbo400

0 comments: