Riding Rosehill

It's not often I get a picture of myself.. well I didn't even take the picture nor is it my camera.
I was part of Mitchell's strobe experiments and we ventured to a local (my local) area of a construction site/quarry/random shit.

I only have source of a single image but I like how I'm just touching myself.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3299/3641338080_f2d69cc0aa.jpg?v=0
Photo Credit: Mitchell Ford

Oh yeh, sucks to be you if you missed out on the transformers tickets. SUCKERS! (I feel your pain too though) But yeh, I was smart and fell into peer pressure of purchasing the tickets early. 6 tickets to the 24th June, 12:01am Session. First session to be in Sydney IMAX Theatre. Wide screen motherfuckers.

Keep smashing, straight trashing.


/timbo400

2 comments:

jasmine lee said...

im seeing it in imax toooo !


not 12.01am . lols .

Timothy Duong said...

and you thought you were a die hard fan :p