Rebels

Mmm I'm slowing down to 1 post a week, which is really sad :(

Anyway a quick cap on major events in my life.

On saturday night, I nearly died. Maybe not that close. But I got into my first car accident where I'm behind the wheel. I was driving from James Ruse Dr onto Victoria Rd when I was drifting/doing about 60-70 around this bend.. in the wet. My car slid out and for a split second, my mind was just. "Oh fuck"

My car hit the gutter and literally bounced off and slid to the other side (Contact was on the wheels, lucky no other damage besides some steering alignment shit)

So yeh, there was nothing to it. I was driving fast like an idiot. I fucked up. No slow motion like I usually have (When I fuck up riding my bike), just pure unfolding before your eyes.. 1:1. I wasn't that scared after though. More of the "Wow.. you nearly died.. I'll drive a bit slower"

I was shaken through out the whole night though, we drove to Hugh's house in Cabramatta and played GT5:Prologue till the early hours in the morning before we trekked back to Parra and I had a short black. Then ninja'd back home into bed without waking mum up.

It was quite a good day.

Otherwise, I'm glad to say I have Monday's free for a while now. Also I'm participating in a documentary for a newly met friend. Here's a tribute to her/her doco.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/302/rebel.png

Thanks for the movitation Mitchell. I always need it.

PS. I need a haircut.

To Stacy: Please contact me via my email timbo400@gmail.com if you are still interested in the painting. I'm accepting all offers.

/timbo400

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you're OK! I remember the first time I fucked up while driving; it made me be more cautious!

saygoe said...

it's okay to speed

just not on a wet road ;)